VIOLA TAUGHT BY: Joyu
Investing in music lessons at North Raleigh School of Music for your son or daughter is one of the most valuable gifts you can give to them. We recommend private music lessons for students ages 6 and older unless they are interested in violin (ages 3 – 4 for the class and 5 yrs and up for violin lessons). Please schedule a consultation to get more info. By appointment.
- They learn to be confident and develop a sense of self-worth.
- Lessons improve academic skills.
- Students learn the value of self-discipline and hard work.
- Music performance teaches students how to think creatively.
- Taking music lessons prepares them for auditions and advancement in instrumental and vocal ensembles.
- Music is a great way to learn about other civilizations and cultures.
- Provides music performance opportunities *Check out our upcoming events page.*
- An appreciation of music is one of the few gifts that actually lasts a lifetime.